Thursday, June 14, 2012

Camp Kathie



My sister Anne and her bestest oldest friend Dawn came down for a visit June 3.
Anne Diagonal
Diagonal Dawn
They got in Sunday Late afternoon and were road weary...but after a some wine, a good nights sleep we were up and ready for fun. We spent Monday shopping and getting supplies. Tuesday had us in the garage getting the dye baths ready for fun. After scouring yards of fabric I decided to teach them some Shibori ties. So we stiched and gabbed and gabbed and stitched and then got into the color. Below are the results and they are stunning. Dawn says she now has a new hobby to try and hopes here hubby is OK with it.
Circle Moi
Circle Anne

Circles w/diagonals
Diagonal Moi

I don't know why my pictures are jumping all ove this blog
I think it's time to sign off and update my next project.
So long farewell, see you again soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment