Friday, October 12, 2012

Art Prize in Grand Rapids Michigan

My family had been telling me about Art Prize since it started. I have to be honest and say that I had a real hard time wrapping my mind around it...an art show with art ALL over restaurants, banks, shops, museums sidewalks..EVERYWHERE! I was finally able to get up to Michigan during Art Prize and had my socks knocked off. I didn't get near any of the museums or the foot bridge or to Fountain Street Church where my friend, Jane Petitjean had a piece hanging. But the amazing display of art was phenomenal and the mediums so varied!! Fiber, paint, clay, metal, paper, mixed media, class,..it was all there! I'm going to share some of the pictures I took. If you want to check out more information go to http://www.artprize.org/ Personally I'm planning on being on display at one of the venues in 2013.


































1 comment:

  1. I need a more proficient website design. Is there any good online source for grand rapids graphic design company reviews?

    ReplyDelete